Monday, May 16, 2005

Breast Cancer - Abortion Link

There is no doubt in my mind after 100+ hours of research on this subject over the years. Aborting the first child increases the risk of pre-menopausal breast cancer by at least 30%. As this article points out, the chances for women under the age of 18 or over the age of 30 who abort their first child may increase their chances of contracting breast cancer by 100%.

For a short, comprehensive look at the studies and the history of this issue, including recent court cases that have gone in favor of women claiming the should have been warned, but weren't, see this article.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Randy,
I could not agree more. I have done research on this topic also and have come to the same conclusion. Some years ago I posted on it and boy did I receive hate male. I'm glad you are the glutton for punishment here and not me.

Keep up the great work!
Wayne M
http://qandablog.typepad.com

Anonymous said...

hey dad, im just posting this website link so i can get it later cuz at school the dont let us email. you can delete it on wednesday.


-brian

Bar L. said...

I had never heard about the link of abortion/breast cancer before and I find it extremely upsetting on several levels. Why isn't the general public given this type of information? Sadly I think we know the answer.

Anonymous said...

So your only references are a lame-ass rag called the 'world-net' daily