Sunday, February 12, 2006

When Is Really Busy, Too Busy?

Some wag pointed out a while back that the greatest "brag" today is how busy we are. Instead of opening up the hood of our hot new sportscar or talking about the foreign lands we've traveled, we "complain" about how busy we are to prove how important we are.

None of the reasons I'm busy right now have to do with how important I am. But being busy can be a positive thing. I greatly prefer having things to do to having nothing to do. But at times, the list gets long, and the choices get hard, and frustration builds. Now this post is starting to sound like complaining.

Not wanting to be criticized for either bragging or complaining, I said all the above to say this. I've been too busy to blog. I hope to get back in the groove this week.

No comments: