Tuesday, February 28, 2006

4 Things

Collecting My Thoughts seems to be collecting Memes. She didn't tag me (or anyone else for that matter.) But she suggested that anyone who wanted to do this one should give it a try. So here's my version. Maybe you'll want to do it also.

4 jobs I've had
Waiter at Sheraton Elms Hotel and Spa
Retail clerk
Printer at Cal Poly Pomona
Boss

4 movies I can watch over and over (not that I would, but have seen these more than twice)
Princess Diaries
True Lies
The Gods Must Be Crazy
Lethal Weapon

4 movies I have watched over and over the most. Sometimes 10, 20 or even more times.

Lion King
Finding Nemo
Toy Story
Alladin
Can you guess why I've seen these so often?


4 places I've lived
St. Louis County, Mo
Excelsior Springs, Mo
Diamond Bar, Ca
Inglewood, Ca


4 TV shows I love
Law and Order
24 hours
Lucy
Bill O'Reilly

4 places I've vacationed (I’d gladly return to) (not mainland USA)
Venice, Italy
Anywhere, Spain
Maui
Israel

4 places I've vacationed (I'd gladly return to) mainland USA)
Moab, Utah
Orlando, Fl
Philadelphia, PA
Indian Country along Arkansas River in Colorado

4 of my favorite dishes
Hot Cherry Pie Ala Mode
Cannelloni
Mushu Pork
French Toast

4 blogs I visit daily
MWilliams.info
collectingmythoughts.blogspot.com
HughHewitt.com
purposefulparenting.blogspot.com

4 places I'd rather be right now
Snuggling with my wife
Reading a book on the beach in Maui
playing with any of my grandkids
my own home is a good place, too

4 favorite books in the Bible
Genesis
Matthew
Ephesians
Acts

No comments: