Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Celebrate My Blog 1 Year Anniversary - Do This Meme

Some folks feel that those who have the whatever it is that "real" bloggers have that would result in staying at it for a year, deserve to start their very own meme. The one I've been thinking about for months might have already been done, but if it has, I haven't seen it. It looks easy at first, but try it and see. The five people I'm going to tag are the five who I visit daily, thus they should do their duty and pass it along to five others after answering it themselves. Michael Williams, Mrs. Michael Williams, Christian Nichols, Josh Richie, and Norma Bruce.

The question is: What are the first five things you want to ask Jesus when you get to heaven?

Here are mine:

1. How can their be free will if You know what is going to happen?
2. Can you lose your salvation?
3. How many people actually recieved the sign gifts after 100 AD?
4. Did any species ever evolve from another species?
5. Why did you make women so difficult to understand?

If you answer the questions on your blog, send me a link, and I will post it.

No comments: