Monday, January 16, 2006

Interesting Meme

Not sure why they call this a meme. You can do this little mind game if you want. Just put in the answer that first comes to mind in place of my answers.

1. My uncle once: visited Central America and caught some weird tropical disease that resulted in him having to have an oxygen tank nearby for the rest of his life.

2. Never in my life: done bungee cord jumping

3. When I was five: I couldn't nap at naptime.

4. High School is: maybe the coolest time in life

5. My parents are: my heroes

6. I once met: a guy who skunked me in ping pong

7. There's this girl I know who: calls me Poppy

8. Once, at a bar: in NY, I left my expensive, almost new, trenchcoat. It wasn't turned in.

9. Last night: My wife and I watched Season 1, 12:00noon to 1:00 pm of 24.

10. Next time I go to church: I would like to stay awake, totally awake.

11. When I turn my head left, I see: Teddy Kennedy

12. When I turn my head right, I see: correct political thought.

13. How many days until my birthday?: 59, but whose counting

14. If I was a character written by Shakespeare I'd be: advising Ceaser

15. By this time next year: I would like to be less concerned about money

16. A better name for me would be: Gary. Its my brother's name, but lists of people have called me that who don't know that my brother's name is Gary.

17. I have a hard time understanding: how to get in touch with my feelings, but maybe that isn't about understanding, or is it?

18. If I ever go back to school I: will be shocked. I hated school. All 20 years of it.

19. You know I like you if: I spend time with you.

20. If I won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: My wife

21. Take my advice: Trust Jesus

22. My ideal breakfast is: thick french toast with lots of butter and jelly

23. If you visit my hometown: you'll be miserable hot in summer and more miserable cold in winter, not like my adopted home in Los Angeles

24. Why won't someone: exhibit real leadership in Congress

25. If you spend the night at my house: You will have a bunch of laughs because my wife and son are funny.

26. I'd stop my wedding: if I found out my wife-to-be was only 90% sure

27. The world could do without: Ted Kennedy, Castro, Kim (Korea), Pelosi, California Legislature, France.

28. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: watch Brokeback Mountain

29. Paper clips are more useful than: remote control car doors on mini vans

30. If I do anything well, it is: analyze

31. And by the way: I have the greatest family on earth.

No comments: