Monday, October 31, 2005

Blogger Helps - 10 Big Mistakes

Blogging for Dummies. Idiots Guide to Blogging. Both in one. And Free. I don't usually use this site for blogging advice. If you would like to see some of that advice, you want to go to my specialty advertising blog and check the archives for various postings on blogging and search engine optimization.

But while strolling through Mike Williams blog (a must read for anyone who likes this blog), one of the comments led me to Norma Bruce's Blog which I now highly recommend. She had a post that led to Jakob Nielsen's Alertbox

It was here that I found the Top Ten Design Mistakes that Bloggers Make. If you are serious or even semi-serious about your blogging, make absolultely certain that you spend 5 minutes on this site. You will see changes in this blog over the next week and you'll know just where they came from.

No comments: