Monday, June 12, 2006

Ann Coulter - Another View



I wasn't planning to chime in on this one, but one of my favorite bloggers hit the nail squarely on the head...Yes. It was Norma, again. If you aren't reading her regularly, it isn't because I'm not constanty sending you there. That's Norma's picture (not Ann's). So she says this about Ann Coulter:

But she's not a former President criticizing a sitting President during wartime. She's not a former Vice President shaking a fist and snarling at political realities. She's not a presidential rainbow coalition wannabee flitting off to other countries to act as a foreign minister ad-hoc of the moment. She's not a child of a corrupt Massachusetts political family trying to destroy the reputation of Ohio's gubernatorial candidate. She's not even a Country and Western singer appearing on national TV as a martyr. Nope. She criticized four women promoting the Democratic agenda on the graves of their husbands. Perhaps she's brought a little balance to the table and the Democrats can't take it? She's called their bluff.


Man, doesn't that just say it all. I'm not a huge Coulter fan, and didn't like the only book of hers I read. She's a bit too sharp for me even when I agree with her. I agree with her regarding these four women, but not everything that is true needs to see the light of day.

No comments: